Norcros Standard Set Porcelain Grey S1 Tile Adhesive
- Norcros Standard Set Flexible Grey S1 is a highly polymer fortified fibre reinforced adhesive mortar designed with increased flexural strength for fixing all types of tiles including dark natural stone to a variety of building surfaces in internal, external and total immersion locations.
- The increased polymer level combined with fibres gives reinforced flexural and bond strength in addition to giving the adhesive crack bridging properties up to 3mm.
- It is ideal for use in heavy duty areas such as swimming pools commercial showers and locations where thermal variation may occur such as heated floors, its anti-shrinkage properties make it suitable for a bed thickness up to 10mm with a setting time of 16 to 24 hours at 20°C.
- When fixing light coloured or translucent stone a white adhesive such as Norcros Standard Set Flexible White S1 should be used to avoid staining.
- Average Consumption: 4 - 5m² per bag
|VenOne Dor Number||V00180|
|Recommended Material Sku 1||450325|
|Recommended Material Sku 2||450355|
|Recommended Material Sku 3||5600|
|Recommended Material Sku 4||450405|
|Recommended Material Sku 5||450700|
|Recommended Material Sku 7||450640|
|Recommended Material Sku 8||450410|
|Recommended Material Sku 9||450785|
|Suitable with UnderFloor Heating||No|
|Product Number (SKU)||SH20KGADS1WSM01|