No More Ply 6mm Pre-Primed Floor Tile Backer Board
- No More Ply has a high impact resistance which means that it is very durable during transportation and unlikely to be damaged during installation, it is ideal for floors which may be susceptible to deflection or lateral movements, such as expansion and contraction.
- Ideal for strengthening chipboard floors, floorboards or tongue and groove boarded floors, No More Ply is very easy to use, simply cut boards to size using the No More Ply scoring knife and then fix into position with Mega Strength Adhesive and No More Ply screws.
- The 1200mm x 600mm board size means it is an ideal size for installers and one of the reasons it is such a popular product with tradespeople.
- As well as acoustic qualities, No More Ply has thermal insulation properties which makes it an ideal choice when you need to strengthen a floor prior to using electric underfloor heating, which can be laid directly onto the boards prior to tiling.
- The 6mm depth of the boards means there is minimum disruption to the height of the floor.
Minimum order: 5 Boards
Board Size: 1200x600 mm
Board Coverage: 0.72 m²
|Recommended Material Sku 1||5620|
|Recommended Material Sku 2||5631|
|Recommended Material Sku 3||3019|
|Recommended Material Sku 4||5630|
|Recommended Material Sku 5||450310|
|Recommended Material Sku 6||5512|
|Suitable with UnderFloor Heating||No|
|Product Number (SKU)||5600|