Durabase CI++ Anti-fracture Mat 30m²
- Durabase CI++ Matting is an anti-fracture membrane that eliminates the risk of tiles cracking or becoming loose.
- Durabase is designed to be installed upon substrates which may be subject to lateral movement such as expansion or contraction.
- It will also act as a decoupling membrane isolating the tiled surface from the foundation below, this is effective on substrates which are aged and exhibiting signs of movement such as cracked screeds.
- Durabase can also be installed in wet rooms, steam rooms and bathrooms as a waterproof barrier when used in conjunction with the Durabase tape, providing a waterproof layer ensuring that any water sensitive substrates remain unaffected and the tile installation remains secure.
- Durabase can be purchased as a 30m² roll or in M² increments.
|Recommended Material Sku 1||5060199170651|
|Recommended Material Sku 2||1M451G20|
|Recommended Material Sku 3||DNT6|
|Suitable with UnderFloor Heating||No|
|Product Number (SKU)||4018448063811x30|