Durabase CI++ Anti-fracture Mat 1m²
Out of stock
- Durabase CI++ Matting is an anti-fracture membrane that eliminates the risk of tiles cracking or becoming loose.
- Durabase is designed to be installed upon substrates which may be subject to lateral movements such as expansion or contraction.
- It will also act as a decoupling membrane by isolating the tiled surface from the foundation below, this is effective on substrates which are aged and exhibiting signs of movement such as cracked screeds.
- Durabase can also be installed in wet rooms, steam rooms and bathrooms as a waterproof barrier when used in conjunction with the Durabase tape, providing a waterproof layer ensuring that any water sensitive substrates remain unaffected and the tile installation remains secure.
- Durabase can be purchased by 30m² Roll or in M² Increments.
|Recommended Material Sku 1||5060199170651|
|Recommended Material Sku 2||1M451G20|
|Recommended Material Sku 3||DNT6|
|Suitable with UnderFloor Heating||No|
|Product Number (SKU)||4018448063811|